The Tier 2 membership level will give you access to STEAM Documents, Videos & Book Chapters 1-18. Approximately 1/2 of the full professional development package offered.
This includes the documentation to create a STEAM program from framework to lesson plan creation. It includes all updates to these documents for a year and access to those in the network. This option is useful for an administrator or a single educator. This tier allows the licensing for a single classroom or a homeschooling group. Educational programs, formal or informal and domestic or foreign private or governmental agencies, need a site license to use these materials systemically, in whole or in part.
Our Documents, Videos and Book Chapters 1-18 include:
- Theory and Reasoning
- Introduction to the STEAM framework
- Review of epistemology and pedagogy of STEM/STEAM
- Learn about the commons of the subjects
- Class management tactics – behavioral & interdisciplinary
- Meeting extensions for all types of learners
- Review of previous examples of STEAM projects and programs
- Introduction to Developing Curriculum Maps
- Practicum and Plan Creation
- Developing Curriculum Maps
- Theme discussion from Curriculum Maps
- Reasoning for and how to create STEAM Teams for educators and students
- Examples of STEAM themes & interdisciplinary PBL/RBL projects – hands-on
- Program sustainability considerations and tactics
- Partnerships, sponsorships and grants advice
- Community Outreach structure and STEAM school events
- Lesson plan creation/expansion based on benchmarks
This membership option does not include access to the part of the professional development that covers implementing the STEAM framework in classroom including the; lesson plan bank and the practicum support files for creating student teams and lessons.
Membership access lasts for one year from date of purchase and may be renewed annually. Please allow up to 1 business day for a STEAM administrator to grant you access to your new Tier membership level.
Buying for more than one person? Please add the total number of attendees in the box next to Add to Cart.
On your Checkout page, please fill out their names and valid emails in the Order Notes section of your Cart. This will generate an automatic email to us at email@example.com so we can ensure their online accounts will be created.
Please double-check these names and emails carefully, as this will be the only way for us to contact them with access to their accounts.
Upon registering, a pdf invoice will be automatically generated and emailed to you. If you need an invoice with your PO number included, please let us know in your Order Notes area. Thank you!